New Book Released




"Anglo-Orthodoxy" is a book about my theological and spiritual journey from the Evangelical Protestantism of my youth into the Far East, and my discovery of the Eastern Orthodox and Syriac Christian Traditions. I describe the beauty, theological clarity and power that I found in Eastern Christianity, and explain why I returned to the West through the "Via Media" of a Classical Anglocatholic Faith. I argue that the restoration of orthodox Western Christianity in a Postmodern, Post-Christian world will not come through wholesale conversion to Eastern Churches, but through the re-appropriation of our own Ancient, Apostolic Liturgical and Canonical Tradition in dialogue with the East. 

You can read the forward material here, and you can purchase the book here! All proceeds from the sale of this book will go to the support of our work in the Diocese of East Asia and to the further development of our Anglo-Orthodox theological seminary in Thailand.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts